Organic Endeavors, LLC
Organic Endeavors, LLC
What data do we collect?
Organic Endeavors, LLC often collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Backup Data Files (imported or exported data files from your CRM or Marketing systems)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Organic Endeavors, LLC with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a web form online
- Email or call us directly
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Provide us with your email address or business card
- Register for one of our events
- Contract with us for services and provide a login to your system for purposes of importing, exporting, updating, or deleting your system data
Organic Endeavors, LLC may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- LinkedIn or other Social Media platforms where we maintain a presence
How will we use your data?
Organic Endeavors, LLC collects your data so that we can:
- Occasionally email you with information or special offers on products and services we think you might find useful
- Provide you with a more personalized website experience
- Provide you with the System Administration services you directly request from us (like importing, exporting, updating, or deleting your data)
We will not share your data with our partner companies unless you request assistance from us directly, contract with us for a scope of work, or request an introduction.
How do we store your data?
Organic Endeavors, LLC stores your data using our password protected, cloud-based systems including Google Workspace, Google Drive, Salesforce, and HubSpot.
For backup data, we will keep your data files for as long as we are contracted to do business with you or you specifically request that we delete them. Once this time period has expired, we routinely delete your data from our systems.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit https://allaboutcookies.org/
- Keeping you signed in to online applications
- Understanding how you use our website
- Recognizing a return visitor to our website and remembering previously selected preferences
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Organic Endeavors, LLC uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Organic Endeavors, LLC uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Organic Endeavors, LLC sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Organic Endeavors, LLC would like to send you information about products and services that we think you might like, as well as those of our strategic partner companies including:
- MLT Creative
- Ebner Marketing
- Cloud Notions
If you have agreed to receive marketing from us, you may always opt out at any time.
You have the right at any time to stop Organic Endeavors, LLC from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Organic Endeavors, LLC Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please unsubscribe here:
Privacy policies of other websites
What are your data protection rights?
Organic Endeavors, LLC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Organic Endeavors, LLC for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Organic Endeavors, LLC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Organic Endeavors, LLC to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Organic Endeavors, LLC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Organic Endeavors, LLC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Organic Endeavors, LLC’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Organic Endeavors, LLC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
How to contact us
Or you can write to us:
Organic Endeavors, LLC
1765 Peachtree Street, Suite #G5
Atlanta, GA, 30309
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.